Friday, August 07, 2009

Give me Liberty or Give me Death

The White House announced early in the week that "Dissenters are spreading misinformation about the Healthcare reforms. If you get a 'fishy' email, forward it to the White House." To me, this smacks a bit of the Evil Empire.

Say what you will about Bush, but never in the last 8 years did he collect people's email addresses, names, and personal information in order to create a database of dissenters. The fact that Obama's healthcare Czar did, is almost a high crime and misdemeanor.

When will congress start to get a handle on this problem and tell the President that he is not the chosen son of Abraham here, and he is not the high pontiff, nor is he god?

To my Texas mind, all these Czar's running around puts me in mind of the KGB, and I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment